Daybreak

Of course that would be okay, kasi ayoko namang change-is-breaking-us-apart ang drama natin.

For that, I'm sure I'd want to spend the rest of my life with you. Never in my life have I known someone who'd really be willing to run the mile and accept me as a person who's always in the now and becoming; never will be done and be undone. We do not understand each other sometimes yet we know that we do not really need to explain anything. It must be right - we are definitely larger than life. We are more than cycles and processes. We are more than changes.

I love you, friend. I so so so love you. We both know our own difficulties with regards to submitting ourselves to somebody we love (or should I say, like) but maybe I could think twice when it comes to you and this friendship. Maybe I will compromise or maybe


I already did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home